WAI‘ANAE HAWAIIAN CIVIC CLUB
2017 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS GUIDELINES
- Must be accepted into a college, university or training program.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Preference given to Native Hawaiians
A scholarship in the amount of $500 for the academic school year 2017 – 2018 will be paid directly to the school for the recipient’s tuition costs.
The items listed below must be submitted before your application will be considered:
- Completed WHCC application form.
- Two (2) Letters of Reference.
- One or more page typed essay (see scholarships for description)
- High school or college transcripts
- Evidence of admission to a school or college
Recipients can only receive only one award each academic year.
If awarded a scholarship, a recipient must participate in at least one (1) event with the WHCC during the academic year.
MAIL APPLICATION FORM AND ALL MATERIALS BY: **** APRIL 17th **** to:
P.O. Box 687
Questions? Call: 389-0129